Friday, March 6, 2009

Cliffhangerrrrrr...

Alrighty folks!!! The big day has arrived but here's the deal... I actually drew the winner last night a little after midnight and taped it for a video blog. I then tried no less then 15 TIMES to load the video with no success... I finally gave up and went to bed.

It is now 9:35am and after trying 5 more times to load it, I still can't get it to work.

I would like to try again a little later this afternoon after I'm done at school (I teach art every Friday at my kid's school). If I still can't get it to work, I'll just take some stills from the video and post the winner that way :(

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Happily,
Emily

PS I have loaded a video once before to my blog and had no problem but if any of you have any tips for me as to what may be the problem, I'd LOVE to hear them!!!

6 comments:

susie said...

Can't wait. My sister had a healthy baby boy this morning! I'll be away from the computer for a while. Have a good day,
Susie

Two Bees said...

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for this as well as waiting to see how Jillian made out tonight! How will I sleep?

Vita said...

Sorry, I can't help you out Em! I haven't loaded a video on blogspot in eons! Can't wait to see who is the lucky lady or person is :)

carriex3 said...

????
Who wrote the most clever phrase???

elliott said...

oh my word! i'm in shock!..i feel like a fumbling oscar winner without a prepared acceptance speech!! (although i'm not @ my computer wearing a versace gown--wouldn't that me hilarious?)
.. how fun and cool to see you my dear, face to face (or face to screen as it were!) and hear you say my name!!
thank you!!
i've NEVER won anything before--not even the guess how many gumballs are in the giant mason jar..nothing!--so, this is particularly exciting and if i may say all the more special because it is your work my dear emily! much love and gratitude..:)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!! this was hilarious. I need your help on getting a video on since you obvioulsy figured it out....Oh my goodness. Oh and I love your color scheme of m&m's. And I agree red is indeed a neutral.
Cara