Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy little bee...

To be truthful, I didn't realize just how much I had made between my 2 work days last week, yesterday, and today, until I gathered it all together to take pictures!

In an effort to conserve space, here it is all in one spot. :) Some are completed custom orders, others will be available in my shop soon!
In addition to all this, I completed another crazy bracelet... this one features the colors associated with "heat"... pics to come... :)

Happily,
Emily

8 comments:

Elaine said...

oooh, delicious! will you be posting these in your shop?

EmeliaRo said...

Yep! I'll probably listing some tomorrow.

:)

Desiree Fawn said...

Pretty new pieces! I can't wait to see the shop update!

Vita said...

OH THE BEAUTIES!!!!! I hope some of them goodies are not taken!!! ;)

MrsLittleJeans said...

Nice...are you eating chocolate? Well-deserved. : )

susie said...

I'm watching you post some of these beauties right now - I am loving all of your embellishments. One is prettier than the next. I may be in love with those green earrings. Take care.

ohpangaea said...

It TITILLATES me to no end to see my custom Rainbow Connection ring on that there plate! I will be picking it up from the shop tomorrow morning! Thanks again!

Also, does that row of three rectangular ocean jasper cabs make up a brooch??? EEK!!!

EmeliaRo said...

Desiree: I'm about to head over to pop a few things in the shop right now!

Vita: No, some of them are indeed up for grabs ;)

MrsLJ: YES - daaaark chooocolate... this time with orange peel inside... soooo gooood...

susie: I must admit to having warm fuzzy feelings when I look at those earrings as well :)

ophangaea: YESSS! Your ring is very excited to come live with you :)
And yes, that 3 stone piece is a brooch... it was originally going to be a long ring but I changed my mind at the last minute :)