Friday, March 20, 2009

Artillery upgrade...

When Mr. G walked through the door yesterday, the first thing the girls did was show off their new guns (see blog post from yesterday). He was, OF COURSE, quite thrilled at the prospect of actually, FINALLY, having some "boy toys" in the house, but upon further inspection, it was IMMEDIATELY decided that the foamey-dart guns purchased from the dollar section at Target would just not suffice.

We packed up and headed out to dinner together (always an adventure) and afterward headed IMMEDIATELY to the closest place that we knew would have just what we were in the market for...

The following are a few photos of the happenings once we arrived back home...

These just happen to be "China guns" as well :)

OK!... of to the curtained off section of my basement, otherwise known as "my happy place" to finish a few loverlies!!!

Happily,
Emily

PS HAPPY SPRING!!!!!... I though it would NEVER come...

4 comments:

susie said...

Looks like fun! Have a good weekend.

MrsLittleJeans said...

Nothing like armed girls! Boys, you better watch out!
Girlie Guns in cheery colors...cute!

Vita said...

Cute bunch of girlies!! :D
How exciting it is to see that you have a household full of girls doing 'boy' things!! I always wanted to go hunting with my dad but couldn't "because I was a girl"! Maybe that's why I'm the best shot of them all now! lol! Had something to prove, heh! Glad the girls got more "China" guns! lol!

and HAPPY SPRING!!!! YAYYYYY!

elliott carew said...

love these pictures!...
i didn't show them to my kids as this would re-ignite the artillery discussions in our house (my husband and my sister are regularly bringing home water pistols and foam launching things--the 'upgrades' are unending!)..happy spring to you all!