Monday, February 23, 2009

Newbies...

I thought I'd copy a bloggity move made a while back by my lady friend Jillian and show you a platter of recently-created lovelies... colorlessly! Several of these are actually recently completed custom orders but, a few will be up for grabs in the shop very soon!


O.K.! FINE! I'll show you ONE of the pics in color. You don't have to YELL! ;)

I LOVE these little beauties! (newly acquired Ocean Jasper - SO delicious!) I 'spose I shall have to force myself to part with them though eh? :)

I'll be back in the shop tomorrow working on some more loverlies so more to come soon!

Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

Vita said...

hahah! how'd you know I yelled?! ;)

Gorgeous pretties, Ms. Emily!

susie said...

That's great and all, but I'm going to be needing some more color pictures! Beautiful stones, beautiful settings. Well done.

Meredith said...

Okay, will those earrings be for sale! I kind of want them! Beautiful as always! : ) E-mail me when you get a chance to talk about the bracelet!

Becky said...

Just saw this - those earrings are gawgeous!! Love them!