Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Milestone...

I don't necessarily know what this milestone means but I just realized that this is my 100TH BLOG POST!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I just wanted to mention that after a few "gentle promptings" to show off my most recent batch of treasures in color, rest assured I will be doing just that very soon. I actually finished a few more pieces tonight that I didn't get a chance to photograph. Once I get pics taken, I'll show them all off.

(Oh, and by the way, it was almost 60 DEGREES HERE TODAY.. high of 55 forecasted for tomorrow... then freezing rain and snow tomorrow night...)

PEACE OUT!
Emily

4 comments:

Vita said...

haha gentle promptings! ;)

Happy 100th!!!!

susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carriex3 said...

ok.... go girl..... your fans are cheering:)
show us... show us....
tee.hee.hee

susie said...

I left a really long comment. I just deleted it. No more typing before I have my coffee. Congrats on 100 blogs. Show me the goods! (more prompting from the peanut gallery). Your creations make me smile. Thanks, have a good one.