Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hittin' the road...

...or the sky rather...

Yep, I'm leavin' in the morning for a much anticipated, VERY much needed mini-vacation where I will be doing the following (in no particular order)...

- Meeting up with one of my VERY most favorite people on the face of the planet (WA-HOO!!!)

- Flying BY MYSELF for the first time... ever...

- Acting like a silly teenager again - a very responsible, silly teenager.

- Drinking Starbucks (repeatedly I'm sure)

- NOT wiping any runny noses (sorry Jilly, you're on your own with that)

- Buying rocks (and beads, and chain, and whatever else fits my fancy...)

- Eating out somewhere amazing, at least once, and not having to cut anyone's meat or take anyone to the bathroom (again, sorry J) :)

Though I will have my computer with me while I'm away, I can't say for sure what the internet service will be like so, I'll check back in if I can, and if I can't, I'll be back next week with pics!!!

Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

carriex3 said...

HAVE F_U_N!!
I am sure you will have a blast, and time to relax!!
cheerio,
Carrie

susie said...

Be safe, have fun, come home re-energized!
Susie

Meredith W said...

Have a great trip! Is one of your little ones Jillian? My little girl is named that too and we call her Jilly! : )

The Noisy Plume: said...

NO!

I AM JILLY!

:)

I hope your wings weren't too exhausted from the flight home.
XO you know.