Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom...

Mamma and me...I love you mom, so very much more than I'm sure I'd ever be able to express. I can't imagine what I would do without you but, even during those rare occasions where we don't have contact for a day or two, just knowing you're only a few blocks away is a comfort (Lord knows we tried the "1278.46 miles apart" thing and that did NOT go over well... though despite any distance, you have ALWAYS "been there", no matter where "there" was.)

I could not ask for a better mom, and I can't help but draw the conclusion that anything I'm doing right as a mother myself, is because of you.

Even though I'm grown now, and we don't sit up together at the kitchen table till 2:00am, chatting about whatever happened to be on our minds and hearts like we used to, I am SO thankful for the relationship that we have and I am excited to watch our friendship grow.

"Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."

-Proverbs 31: 28-29


I am officially calling you blessed:)

Happy Birthday Mom.
Love you Lots. :)

Em

No comments: