Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The goods...

Well, here they are... the fruits of my last few weeks labor (though my actual work time was sporadic and only amounting to a total of 3.5 actual "work days"... BLAST the dreaded Influenza!!!)

ENJOY!!!

If Siren's were real (not the kind on fire trucks, but the ladies that live in the sea and seduce lonely fisherman) I'm CONVINCED you'd fine one of them wearing something like this...

Custom order for a lovely new mommy!...

Custom order...

Into the Woods (this isn't really a piece of wood... not really sure what it is ti tell the truth - just looks like a tiny piece of wood flooring to me)...

One of the last Christmas presents I still had on my list of gifts to finish...

Custom order "Fordite" ring (this stuff is so interesting! If you aren't familiar with it, it is actually layers and layers of dried auto paint that comes from auto-body/paint shops and is cut and polished into cabs!)...

A little embellishment experiment...

A custom order and officially the LARGEST ring (or piece of jewelry for that matter) that I've created to date! It's quite a whopper but super fun to wear. I'm sure it will turn a few heads...

WHEW!

Happily,
Emily

6 comments:

Vita said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!

I want that one and that one and that one and....ALL customs???!! awww man, I gotta get with the times, don't I?! heheh!

BEAUTIFUL works of art Emily!!!!!

EmeliaRo said...

Aw Shucks Miss Vita! THANKS!!!
Most are custom orders but 2 of the necklaces aren't (the "Into the Woods" and the one with the blue stone and red beads are up for grabs).

carriex3 said...

Emily-
You out did yourself!!!!
These are really works of art.
xoxoxo
c

ps. enjoy your trip!!

susie said...

Thank you for the awesome show and tell! I love what you are doing with all of the embellishments - I especially love the car paint "stone" (my husband does autobody, so I am going to have look into getting one of those "stones"). Beautiful work - hope you and yours are feeling better. Have a good one,
Susie

susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz r. said...

Beautiful work! That last ring is a whopper.