Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #15"...

Prepare yourself for you may be in for an earful...

Have you ever had one of those days? You know, the kind where all it takes is for your hubby to ask how you're doing for you to burst into tears?
Oh you have!?
Excellent.
Than I'm not alone.
So many things that, in and of themselves would be nothing major, but when piled all together, create a sort of a "ticking tear time bomb" of sorts.

(SIDENOTE: If only children would get sick all at the same time, rather than this chain reaction craziness that ends up sucking up a week and a half of our lives. Or better yet, if only children wouldn't get sick to begin with...)

ANYWHO... enough whining...A photo of one of my newest and dearest friends... The Dyson "Animal" next to the curtains in my living room. I may still have to actually vacuum around here (so far just snapping my fingers hasn't worked) but at least this bad boy makes it a little easier - that and the fact that I never have to change a vacuum bag again just about sends me sailing :)

Uh-oh... somebody's crying...

FORCING herself to remember to be thankful...
Emily

4 comments:

susie said...

Oh my, first your new fancy phone, and now a Dyson! It is a beautiful specimen. Hope the little ones all get to feeling better and hope you feel better as well. I know that exhausted, frayed around the edges feeling, and its no fun. On the up side, I have gathered you and Jillian are traveling to buy some stones - I can't wait to see what you find and then create. Take care,
Susie

The Noisy Plume: said...

DYSON!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!

My Dyson wants to know if your Dyson is free for a date on February 6th? Huh???

Also, Susie has excellent investigative skills:)

EmeliaRo said...

My Dyson will indeed be free for a date with your Dyson on February 6th... how convenient!... and I would have to agree as to your summation of Susie's impeccable investigative skills... hehehe...

susie said...

I am a regular Ms. Marple with those investigating skills! I'm off to prepare for my sister's wedding today - you ladies enjoy the rock hunt!

Susie