Saturday, January 31, 2009

Enough is MORE than enough...

So, remember my last post where I was whining about kids being sick?... well... it turned out to be Influenza A officially, with a touch of croup, and though Isabel got a touch of the flu and was over it within a day or two, Lillie and Sophie (which COINCIDENTALLY were both on long-term antibiotics when they were tiny... don't GET me started on the "A" word...) are still feeling kinda blah. I actually got a touch of it Thursday night and felt pretty "out of commission" all day Friday, and Gabe got it as well. This is the first day in a week though that no one's temp was over 99 so I'm calling this a good day. I'm finding myself longing for Spring and the "lack of flu" it tends to bring.

On to happier things... here a few pics I was just able to get off of my camera... 1 week, 2 little women, 3 teeth lost (Isabel had been waiting for what she would describe as "FOREVER" to lose a tooth and was THRILLED to lose 2 within 3 days) :)

Enjoying drinking through a straw through the newly acquired gap...

Having trouble biting through anything harder than a banana (with another tooth loose at the moment)...Happily,
Emily

2 comments:

carriex3 said...

FEEL BETTER:)

susie said...

Hope you are all feeling better.
Susie