Monday, December 22, 2008

WHEW...

This is a picture that I took just a bit ago after realizing that during the corse of 1 week I created and mailed/delivered (with the exception of 2 pieces) no less than 28 pieces of jewelry (some quite complex)... a record for me I think. I was BUSY and wondered a few times whether I was gonna finish things on time or not, but overall, it really made me excited for the day when my kids are in school and I can have a real "work week" (my desktop widget countdown clock tells me there are only 1346 more days till Sophie starts Kindergarten ) :)
Here is a shot of some of the stuff (the stuff to be mailed out). I hope everyone loves them!!!
Also, I am smiling in the first photo, despite the temperature being 4 degrees and the snowfall count for December alone creeping upwards of 21 inches... this would be a shot out our front and back doors...

Well, now I'm off to finish (HOPEFULLY) my Christmas shopping and get me some COFFEE!!!!!

Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

carriex3 said...

What are the ones w/ scripture??
You rock................. Knock the socks off any "working Mama".
I am sure everyone will LOVE your creations..
Merry Christmas
Carrie

Desiree Fawn said...

That's a lot of pieces & a lot of love!
Happy holidays -- hope you get all of your xmas shopping done ^_^
I know I'm not going to be done til xmas eve morning!

EmeliaRo said...

Carrie: Merry Christmas to you!!! The necklaces say "The things that are impossible for people are possible for God. Luke 18:27". I made something similar for my cousin Jamie (Blake's mother) after Blake's accident and she wanted a few more to give as Christmas gifts.

Desiree: Merry Christmas! Yes, I DID get my christmas shopping done... of course, it was almost 11pm by the time we got home after picking up the kids! Just a few pieces to finish tomorrow...

Becky said...

Wow, look how content you look, and look at the hoard!! Yay for you!