Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #13"...

Well, my plan this week was to show you a picture of our Christmas tree. Change of plans. The tree itself is up but still awaiting decorations and an extension cord (our first year with one of those new-fangled pre-lit trees) so it wouldn't make for a very interesting photo :)

Soooo... instead, I'm gonna show you a shot from Isabel's room. Please forgive the poor photo quality as this pic was taken a few years ago right after I finished painting, and we had an ENORMOUS, clunky, digital camera with VERY minimal pixel capabilities. :) I'll take some better pics soon... this will just serve as a teaser :)
Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

carriex3 said...

If I were little, and looking up, I would have a hard time wanting to sleep................ It is soooooo pretty, and the sun is always shining:)
cheerio,
C

Vita said...

I agree with Carrie!
I like it! It's so very cheerful!! :)

The Noisy Plume: said...

I really wouldn't expect anything less from a funky mum like you.

I wish I had a sunshine on MY ceiling in MY room.