Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas to me...

I have had my trusty little green ipod nano for about 2 years now and it has never done me wrong. Passing the time while in Dr's waiting rooms, making dish washing not quite so painful, providing me with tunes while I smith my silver, etc. Though I'm not quite as much of a "music connoisseur" as my brother Chris is (who could possibly have over 3000 songs worthy of loading onto their ipod???), I was well on my way to filling up my 4G of space (about 700 songs) but, when our church handed out MP3 versions of the New Testament and the entire bible for kids, that pretty well put me over the top. I had set aside a bit of money to buy myself something new and shiny and this pretty well fits the bill (and apparently this one can hold 33,000 songs... I didn't even know that many songs existed. :)Happily,
Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you now have that many songs to choose from. How cute. Are you guys really sitting in a tree? It is so cold outside you should really stop sitting in a tree and go inside. lol I know dumb but that is my humor
Cara

carriex3 said...

Oh enjoy............. this will be fun for you and the whole family:)
K_I_S_S_I_N_G.........
Had to follow the tone of the "song"
cheerio,
Carrie

The Noisy Plume: said...

HA!
I acquired mine in a similar manner...but the engraving reads "In honor of The Noisy Plume and her successful fledge!"

I'm completing orangie right now!

WOOT!

THE ONE AND ONLY said...

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.


I am happy you can fill your ipod with all your fave songs!!!