Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick update...

This will be a super short post as I have MUCH to do before tomorrow but...

I just returned from visiting the hospital. I wasn't able to go see Blake but I talked to his parents for a while and they are doing MUCH better than they were a few days ago, mostly due to the fact that Blake is doing much better... Still a long ways to go but making strides every day... a more complete update to come...

Also, as soon as I finish typing this, I'll be tying up all the loose ends and getting everything ready for the Holiday Boutique I'll be attending tomorrow! Lost of work-from-home ladies getting together to show off their wares... I'll write afterward with pics and full details...

Chiao for now!

Happily,
Emily

2 comments:

carriex3 said...

continued prayers for your family....
have fun tomorrow, excited to see the loot:)
C

The Noisy Plume: said...

On an entirely unrelated topic, my absolute -unfavorite thing about Etsy would have to be the theft of ideas. It's dishonest and hurtful. I know you feel the same way. Isn't there anything we can do to protect ourselves???

Why Lord Why??? Why must it all make me feel so SO bad.