Monday, November 10, 2008

Please pray...

I debated whether to post this on my blog or not but I finally decided that the more people who can be praying about this, the better...

(Photo courtesy of the Sioux City Journal)

On Saturday morning, my cousin Blake was in a terrible car accident along with 4 fellow high school wrestlers and their coach. They were in the black SUV shown in the picture above and were hit by a minivan who's driver did not survive. Here is a link to the story that was in the local paper for the details...

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/2008/11/09/news/top/e70e9b1032a4325e862574fc00117b42.txt

I am posting this because I believe in the power of prayer and that God is still in the miracle-working business today, just as he was when His son Jesus walked the earth. I believe it's a miracle in itself that Blake survived the crash to begin with and I KNOW that if God is able to preserve someone's life, then healing their body is not beyond the realm of possibility.

We are praying for you Blake and I KNOW you will recover.

Emily

4 comments:

carriex3 said...

Em-
God does work miracles, I am living proof from 15 years ago. May God be with you and your extended family in this time of waiting.
his mercy,
Carrie

elliott said...

i'm praying em..

Desiree Fawn said...

<3 sending so much love.

The Noisy Plume: said...

I'm praying Em.
What's the update?
Call me.
XO