Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #8...

This weeks post is a shot of the wall in my bathroom right above the loo. (Yes Mom, I know the pictures are crooked. I've tried to straighten them multiple times but for some reason, they just keep ending up all wonky). I think the thing that sticks out the most to me in this photo (and really, generally, every time I walk into the bathroom) is just how much I dislike the fact that my bathroom is so stark white. This would explain the second photo...

...the paint swatches I've stuck next to the door to help me decide on the perfect shade of green... and of course, referencing a certain prior blog post of mine, where it was discussed that a certain someone had been forbidden to pick out paint colors on her own after a certain "red basement fiasco", rest assured that the certain someone will be asking her hubby for 3 or 4 "pre-approved" color options to choose from before heading off to purchase paint, just to be safe. ;)

Happily,
Emily

PS Guess who was the VERY FIRST customer to get to try a new holiday flavor from her local Starbucks in a festive red holiday cup the night before they were even supposed to start serving said holiday flavors to the general public??? THIS gal, that's who.

3 comments:

chris said...

We should have bought stock in Starbucks.

Becky said...

WOW you are so on top of things! I've yet to figure what to take a pic of! Then I have to clean said area, arrange it nicely, and wrangle Photoshop :)

I love family pics - still have to hang mine - hmmmm....maybe I should take a pic of them hiding out in my old wood chest.....yeahhhhh!!!

I'm going to have to make a special trip into Edinburgh this weekend for Starbucks. I can't believe I have to travel for it!! Confound it all!!

The Noisy Plume: said...

I want s-bucks.
I want s-bucks like Veruca Salt wants chewing gum.