Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Peek at my Pad" Thursday #10"...


This is a shot of the couch in my basement as it looked Wednesday afternoon. (PLEASE pay no attention to the color and style of the couch itself - beggers can't be choosers when they're just starting out and someone offers them their entire old livingroom set for FREE. I think I'll add "New livingroom set" to my list right below "Dishwasher").
After posting about dishes last week, I figure it only makes sense to move on to laundry this week :) I don't mind doing laundry, but I feel (like many other things I guess) that it's one of those things that I can never EVER finish... just as soon as everything is clean and folded, I've got 3 more full hamper bags waiting for me. Ugh. Such is a day in the life of a "Domestic Goddess" I suppose... I just keep wondering when the day will come when I will ACTUALLY get to lay back and eat bon-bon's all day like my brother thinks I do.

Happily,
Emily

1 comment:

carriex3 said...

cool stripy pillows w/ red walls.... great sense of style colors etc.
laundry, ah yes, 3 kids, lots of laundry:(
cheerio,
Carrie