Friday, November 7, 2008

My middle-little lady's turnin 5...

Just a few days old...

She picked the pose and you can blame Uncle Matt for teaching her this one...

Oh, my dear sweet Isabel, where do I start??? If my three little women were a little sandwich cookie, you'd be the perfect little smidgen of cream in the center. You never cease to amaze me with your spunk and creativity, and I am so thankful for the sensitivity that God has blessed you with, a measure of compassion well beyond your years. My heart wells at the very thought of you. You need so many hugs and kisses and I count it the highest of privileges to be the one to fill that need - soak them all up little bug.

Happy 5th birthday little lady. I love you sooooo much and I hope you know just how very much you mean to me.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

The Noisy Plume: said...

The Middle Lady Rocks The Flock