Saturday, November 8, 2008

A little this, a little that...

We had our first snow of the year yesterday and after going from 73 dergees one day to 32 the next, it's really got me thinking, What do I like about cold weather???

In no particular order...

1. Not having to shave my armpits quite so frequently.

2. Going to Starbucks and ordering a hot drink, and not getting that "WHAT the???" look from the barista and several people in line behind you like the look you got when you ordered the same thing on the hottest day of the august.

3. Scarves.

... I'm sure there will be more but those are 3 that popped into my mind at the moment.

Also, I would like to dedicate the rest of this post to my father. "Yes Dad, I am capable of being domestic" (cookies for Isabel to take to school on her birthday)...

All the proper tools...


Frosting and sprinkles...


The final product...


He wanted one bad...

Happily,
Emily

1 comment:

THE ONE AND ONLY said...

Lovely job on the cookies!!!!

I would like to order 6 dozen for ariell.... hahahaha ;)