Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Serve 'em up...

Aren't they absolutely decadent!?? The Stone I'm holding is particularly delicious in my opinion but sorry gals, it's already spoken for! (But I'm sure Carrie wouldn't mind me sharing pics of it once it's all set and dressed up fancy!) I'm headin down to my workshop to turn a few of these loverlies into wearable treasures, of which I should have pictures soon.



Forget the quintessential "box-o-chocolates" for Valentines Day, I'd take a plate of these lovelies over candy ANY day! (except maybe for a Godiva smooth dark chocolate bar...mmmmm...)

Happily,
Emily

2 comments:

carriex3 said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
AMAZING selection, if you think any of these stones should be used for the Christmas order, just let me know:)
Carrie

Becky said...

How did I miss this post?? That looks like a plate chock full of delectable jewels....wow....I could just play with those all day. I know, I need a hobby :D