Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kickin' butt and takin' names...

For the last several Tuesdays, my in-laws (or at least my mother-in-law) have come over to watch my kids while I get me some coffee and shut myself down in my workshop for a full day of UNINTERRUPTED jewelry creating. I CANNOT EXPRESS how thankful I am to them for giving me the gift of TIME. Just knowing that I will at least have one day a week to make things is a HUUUGE blessing and worth more than it's weight in SILVER... well, maybe worth about the same :)

Here are some shots from my oh-so-productive day...

Sawin' away. It's actually strangely relaxing...

Bits and pieces (and apparently I need a new bench-top. I didn't realize how chewed up it was till I saw it in this picture!)
Messy - nothing out of the ordinary...


The final products (two rings and a brooch/pin)...


I think from now on, Tuesday blogging (or perhaps Wednesdays, depending on how late i feel like staying up after photographing everything) will be reserved for showing off just how productive my most recent workshop stint happened to be.

Happily,
Emily

PS I keep forgetting to mention that this past Saturday was my 3rd etsy-versary! It's hard to believe I've been with etsy for 3 years now, and it was a very strange thing to look back to see exactly what date I first opened my shop, only to realize I opened it exactly one year to the day before Sophie was born! It was a good day to say the least. :)

3 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

Pretty, pretty ^_^ Happy Etsy-versary!

carriex3 said...

LOvE TheSe............
HeLp me DeciDe?????
WhAt sTylEs to ORdeR.........
Carrie

Becky said...

Your jewelry just gets better and better....MUST DECIDE ON ANOTHER STONE!!