Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a little somethin somethin...

I've recently finished several pieces I'm quite happy with, but I fear I shouldn't post pics of them yet as I know they are being purchased as gifts for people, people whom I cannot be sure are not following this little blog of mine... SOOO... Until I know that the gifts have been given and are safe for world-wide-webular viewing, I shall post a few pieces that I am equally proud of, yet are not reserved as surprises...

A recently completed custom order where the idea was "bring on the embellishment"...
A little mis-matched pair of "GEARrings"...
Another custom order...
And in keeping with the tried and true "3 for you and one for me" rule, here's one for me :) (I don't really keep to that formula but I was feeling it was time for a little something new for myself... but of course, this means I'm gonna have to get rid of a different piece I've had for a while - a REAL rule I have for myself) :) This ring features one of the stones Gabe's grandmother sent home with me after our visit with her this past summer. Both she and Gabe's Grandpa used to be rock-hounds and she sent me home with quite an amazing little collection of some of the fruits of their laboring. All of those treasure stones will be staying with me...Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

carriex3 said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the one for Christmas, that "looks like blog ring", should be similar to this one:)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Carrie

The Noisy Plume: said...

*snort*

I like your somethin' something':)

XO

The Noisy Plume: said...

Also, is your thumb double jointed???? it looks extra bendy and the flexibility captured in your snapshots makes me rather envious:)
LOVE love, JSL

The Noisy Plume: said...

AND finally, I surely do wish you would plan on making an appearance in Pokey this weekend as i tentatively plan on having the girls over for food and drinks this weekend. YOu would fit in perfectly dear friend. Just perfectly.

Becky said...

Oooo I love the embellished ring. Why have one blobbie when you can have tons of wee blobbies??