Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Apparently I've been tagged...

Thanks Carrie! (http://www.creativeandblessed.com/)... I've never been tagged before! "Cyber-tag" - so intriguing! Sooooo, I've just gotta come up with 5 things most people don't know about me eh? Let's see...
1. I am VERY allergic to cats, and said allergy has caused a sort of sick disgust within me for the snooty little fur-balls (no offense to those of you who may be cat-lovers out there, I just have issues with anything that causes me to itch, water, and otherwise enter a state of complete misery as they do).

2. I've never seen "Star Wars"... any of them. (...or "Goonies" - I know, I've been told repeatedly that it's really quite un-American).

3. I played the violin for a brief period when I was young (and of course, now, I WISH I had stuck with it).

4. I have flat feet.

5. I am color-blind, but only where dark colors are concerned (blacks, navy blues, deep purples, etc all tend to run together). I've been known to ask a store clerk (as well as my kids) the color of an item a time or two...

Me: "Excuse me ma'am, can you tell me what color this shirt is?"
Clerk: (with a puzzled look) "um, it's kind of a plum color"
Me: "oh... so it's not brown then?"
Clerk: (again, puzzled) "...no"
Me: "aw man, oh well, plum is cool too. Thanks."

I suppose this is where I say "TAG - You're it now!"Let's here it people! You can either post your dirt in the comment section here or on your own blog (if you have one) - We're waaaaaating!

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

carriex3 said...

good sport:)
another fact, hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
I held a baby squirrel yesterday, and LOVED it:)
Carrie

The Noisy Plume: said...

E: I played the violin when I was younger as well. My main musical studies focused on piano though:)

Carrie: My dog CAUGHT a squirrel with his bare teeth yesterday but I did NOT love it. Somewhat parallel to your experience...but not.

Becky said...

NO GOONIES?? I think I just fainted.

:D