Friday, September 26, 2008

Why bother doing things the way they're meant to be done???...



...Just a typical trip to Target. I think it started when, on one of our shopping trips, she had fallen asleep in the car on the way and didn't wake up even after I laid her down in the back of the cart and got almost all the way through the store. She then woke up and realized she was laying down, and must have enjoyed the view. Either way, now, anytime we see a shopping cart it's "NIGHT-NIGHT!!! NIGHT-NIGHT!!!"

Also, here is a peek at the loverly roses my sweet hubby gave me for my birthday - don't be jealous - or do, whatever :)

Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

The Noisy Plume: said...

That is the prettiest little pretty in pink I have ever seen. Never mind the roses in the vase, that baby has the loveliest little roses in her cheeks!

EmeliaRo said...

well, her middle name is "Violet" so I suppose the flower thing is fitting! :)

carriex3 said...

too funny, I love how quirky kiddos can be:)
Carrie