Monday, September 15, 2008

Ode to the Second Amendment...

If I had been thinking, I would have included this pic with my last post about recent items that have come my way via the United States Postal Service. Alas, I was not thinking, so here it is...I am a scarf girl all the way, and this is just the most recent addition to my vast collection. If you're interested in adorning your neck with something similar, I suggest you give www.prettyraccoon.etsy.com a look-see.

Happily,
Emily

PS: Perhaps you were wondering...

"What's up with the supermodel/quasi-emo face in the pic Em???"

Aw shucks, well, thanks for the "supermodel" reference (*blush*) but that's actually just my look of concentration as I was taking the picture in my well lit, yet not well cleaned bathroom, trying to make sure I wasn't getting too much of the dirty-clothes pile in the frame. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! You're a scarf-gal too!

The Noisy Plume: said...

Dearest Scarfie,
Yet again, you have stolen from my wishlist. You will pay for this (after I pay for my new scarf) dearly by taking me to Starbucks 4 times on the day we finally get to meet each other face to face.

Love,
Scarfola

EmeliaRo said...

hehehe... we shall go to Starbucks indeed... and wear our scarves and carry our wristlets and create quite a spectacle I'm sure... I promise I was not perusing your most favoritest of etsy items... just further proff we were cut from the same cloth :)