Saturday, September 13, 2008

If my postman only knew...

I've never actually hugged or accosted him but believe me, I've thought about it as I've cracked open my front door and peered out at him through the narrow opening, waiting anxiously to see what manner of spectacularity he may have just for me... I've actually gotten to the point that I recognize the sound of his delivery truck and dash immediately to the window closest to where he parks to see if I can spot any packages making their way to my porch. Today, was one of those days, where my peeking was not in vain, for my order from www.DesignsbyDanna.etsy.com had finally arrived! Feel free to drool.Happily,
Emily

3 comments:

carriex3 said...

Em-
Totally delightful, awesome fabric!!!
cheerio,
Carrie

The Noisy Plume: said...

Holy Crapola!
I had that VERY purse in my favorites!
THIEF!

EmeliaRo said...

Dearest scarfola - I knew we were two peas in a pod! :)