Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fruits of my recent laboring..

Ever since school started (ok, more like, ever since school ended last year if we’re being completely honest here), I’ve found it kind of hard to carve out as much jewelry-making time like I’d like. I know it’s mostly due to getting out of last year’s school time schedule, and now being sluggish about getting back into the swing of things, but, I’m actually seeing a little shaft of light somewhere out ahead, down towards the end of the tunnel. I had one custom order to finish the other day and I was thrilled to be able to have brought 2 more rings to completion. Several more pieces were started but are currently waiting very patiently for me down in my shop. Hopefully I’ll be able to pay them a visit early this coming week and have more pics to show you soon! For now, this one will have to tide you over. :) I hope you’re all having a stellar weekend!!!

Happily,
Emily

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ooo I love the hammered blobbies; they look like jewels! Hmmmmm, might have a custom request coming your way again soon.... :)

carriex3 said...

Love it..............
ALL AMAZING!!!! Are you listing anything non-custom in the shop soon?
hugs,
Carrie

Lenita said...

Just came across your etsy shop. I loooove your rings! So cool. I love the turquoise one you've just made. As Becky said, I'm thinking of a custom order! I adore huge rings. Keep up the great work. BTW your girls look totally adorable!
Have a great weekend.
xx
Lenita

EmeliaRo said...

Becky - thanks!!! The faceted blobs are a new thing I'm trying out - I rather like how they turned out!

Carrie - yes, hopefully I will be able to list sone non-custom soon. The other 2 rings in the pic (besides yours) are just for the shop.

Lenita - Thank you, you are quite sweet! You're comments on my rings and my kids (all of which I made) :) are very kind and ego-bolstering! I'll be waiting to hear from you!

The Noisy Plume: said...

Emmmmmmmmmm: Love those pounded balls of yours:)
XO