Monday, August 11, 2008

Befuddlement...



Befuddlement... I'm not sure if that's even a word, but if it is, it certainly describes me and my current feelings about my recent acquisition and exploration of adobe photoshop. Until recently, I had been doing all my photo editing, as best I could, via the limited set of tools included with iphoto. Now, I feel like girl who never took a day of spanish in her life, dropped down into the middle of a marketplace in mexico. I checked out a few books at my local library but if anyone has any helpful tips, tricks, or general encouragement, I'd be eternally grateful!

Scratchin her head,
Emily

4 comments:

stock market broker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lotto 649 results said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sweepstake lottery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Emily,
I took an Adobe Photo Shop class this summer from the Art Center. Wonderful class - I learned much more than I can remember!!

Love,
Jenny