Thursday, July 31, 2008

A few new lovelies...

Here are a few new pieces I've finally found time to complete as of recent... Two for you and one for me... an excellent ratio if I do say so myself :)
LaCucaracha ring - red jasper set in scalloped sterling silver...

Lapis love - I am not usually a fan of the color blue but this stone would be reason enough to rethink my position...

One of the finest Ocean Jasper cabs I've ever come across... EVER. This one is miiiiine (she says as she quickly slips it onto her finger and proceeds to hunch over and rub her hands together while muttering "my preeeecious" under her breath as if she's entering a "smegal look alike" contest)...


Happily,
Emily

1 comment:

The Noisy Plume: said...

I LOVE that chunk of lapis.
Bright dark blue is my favorite color right this instant.
So delicious.